Pages

Sunday, 27 November 2011

RUN AND JUMP: ARE YOU FEELING HAPPY?


Hello dear, what are you doing there?
Do you think bout me like I always think bout you?
Oh well, of course you don't
I know and I don't feel anger
Do you understand?!
I DON'T FEEL ANGER!
Could you stop staring at me and asking me?!

I HATE your sparkled eyes
I HATE the firework on your eyes ball
I HATE how your eyes could me calm
I HATE THOSE THINK
Figure it out please!

Go...
Go away!
Go away from my side!
Go and run from me!
Don't you look at me for more
Do you know how hurt those feeling to me?
Do you ever wonder it even just a second?
No... 
No...
No...
No, I doubt.

YOU
A
LOSER
WHO
NEVER
REALIZE
IF
I'M
DYING
COS
A
CUTTER
ON
YOUR
HAND

For several times,
I just run
searching for a shelter
That could make me calm
give me a warm
take me to a piecefulness

then,
when my injuries going make me crazy
I gotta jump to the valley
sink my body
till never raise my head anymore

yes, your right
I am sick
I am crazy
I am absurb
un-normal
sureal
so, are you feel happy?
yes, you are....

2 comments:

al kahfi said...

hmmm, puisinya membutuhkan google translate,,dan ternyata bagus,,
oh ya menjawab dari PR maksudnya, adalah tugas berantai dari para blogger, dan kalau kita sdh selesaikan kita memberikannya lagi kepada blogger yg lainnya(estafet) ini untuk silaturahmi sesama blogger agar tdk putus,,
r

Sang Cerpenis bercerita said...

apakah ini sebuah lagu?